04-27-2008

Sorry for not posting for a few days. We just got busy.
Since my last post my PC is up to par from my old one, only much much faster. Took about 4 hours to get it all right, but it was worth it. Let me tell you..... Having this display and working on pictures is incredible. Now if I can pick up another monitor later and use duals, I think I would be in heaven :) But enough about that.

Gillies first week with Aunt Karlee went very well. Karlee said she was extremly well behaved all week, she took great naps, ate from the bottle with hardly any problems, and all in all was wonderful....but y'all knew that already :) Heather was pretty good to for having to go back to work. I know it is hard on her to go back, but if she wants to keep buying clothes for Gillie, then she has to work.
Gillie has been changing everyday. She is so aware of everything around her. It is great when she goes someplace new and just looks around at anything and everything. We just can't get over some of the things she does and how she smiles all the time, mostly at me :)
Ok, on to some pictures.
2008-04-20-1

2008-04-20-4

2008-04-20-5

(Her new exersaucer)
2008-04-20-25

4 comments:

Karlee said...

I really love having a baby to take care of again, and she is so good and so happy! I picked up my powerball ticket today, so Heather, I'm doubling your chances! Thanks guys for letting me take care of her!

Kellie said...

Aww... great pics, Casey. Love that she is doing so much fun stuff now. She is at an age now that I really enjoyed with the twins. Cherish these days and moments!!

Sal Cartusciello said...

Great pictures. She really seems to "know" the camera.

Ah, yes, the exersaucer. Cassie had one of them. She liked it, but mostly chewed on it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Gillie has such a great smile! Her whole face lights up! :) Thanks for keeping up with the photos. It means so much to those of us who live hundreds of miles away...