06-02-2008

Wow it seems like forever since I have posted an update, and I am very sorry for that. The biggest things about not updating for awhile is I forget what happened :)
Monday we had the day off, and pretty much used it to just hang out. Tues-Friday, was a normal week, not that exciting. Saturday, from my previous post of the Sushi Boat, well we had some Sushi, and I loved it. Sunday we went to the Mason's over in Clayton. The Mason's are good friends of ours and wish we could see them more.
Today I bought a Flip Video Ultra to take movies of Gillian and post them here, aren't you all lucky? :) Heather and I got a video camera before we got married and it just say in the closet for the longest time. This one is nice, small easy to use, no tapes, no cables. You push a button on the side , a USB connection pops out, and you plug it into the PC. Easy. This is about a 3 1/2 min video of Gillian just doing what she does.... Sorry for the shotty editing, video editing is not my thing, maybe it will be Heathers?? ;)

Gillian Flip Video Test from Casey Gavette on Vimeo.


Gillian seems like she is changing every day. She loves to look at her hands, and talks all the time! It is great every time you smile of laugh at her, she does the same.
Today was her 4 month checkup...keep in mind 4 months, not 6...
Weight: 17 lbs 5 oz
Height: 24 3/4 "
Head: 16 3/4 "
So yeah, she is getting big. The doctor said she is perfect, which we all knew :)
2008-06-02-20
2008-06-02-26

So with that, I will wish everyone a good night, and if anyone has any suggestions on good cheap video editing software, please let me know. I know I say this all the time, but I will try and update this more, it is just tough.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Miss Gillian is growing!! Wesley and Mikayla weren't that size till they were almost one. lol That is great that she is doing so well. :)

I tried to watch the video and nothing would start. I am wondering if it is my computer, though. I just got my new one this past weekend and haven't had a chance to put it together. We'll see how I do... this is not my "gift." lol

Karlee said...

Brat! If the mobile was put together right, it wouldn't have broken! It was unsafe and unstable. Gillie could have lost an eye if I wasn't there to catch it! Geez! :) LOL

Sal Cartusciello said...

I checked out that camera. Very nice. If Morgan did not need to pick up a point 'n shoot for Ireland, I would have used my BB cards and picked one up.

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it but she looks more like a Sherman every day....