07-13-2008

Ok, sorry for not updating this last week. Just trying to catch up from vacation the week before. Which once I get my pictures cleaned up I will share them, hopefully this week.
Yesterday Gillian had her first solid foods....well I guess you can call it solid, still looked runny to me :) She did very well with it, and even though she made some "I really don't like this" face, she ate all of it and had no issues. Which was a relief to Heather and I since when she was born she had so many feeding issues.


2008-07-13-128

2008-07-13-127

2008-07-13-119


Yesterday we also got a new desk for the spare bedroom/office. One of my friends at work built it for us. It was very cool he was able to help us out, and all for a bottle of Makers Mark...my kind of payment :)
I wish I had some before pictures, but I forgot to take them. Basically is was a big mess of desks and papers....trust me is was bad. This is much better....
2008-07-13-131

2008-07-13-133

2008-07-13-137

So that is all for me right now. I will try and post some pictures this week, but might not do so much writing. Please check my flickr page for more images that are not here if you can't wait :)

3 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

Nice work area. Looks good and plenty of space.

Sorry about your external HD. Bummer.

BTW, if you start feeding Gillian sweet potatoes, and she really likes them, do not be surprised if she turns a "little orange". Cassie ate them so much, she got a little "color" on her cheeks.

Kellie said...

Aww... that video of Miss Gillian was too cute. Glad she did so well eating "solid" food. I remember that so well!

Your desk area looks great! I hate to hear about your external hard drive.

Morgan said...

....don't worry, once the solid food starts, there's no stopping them! I'll start sending you any Gerber coupons I run across! ; )