80/365

80-365

Ok, so actually Heather took this one, but it is of me, so I figured that counted as "my" picture of the day. See what I just did right there...? :)
This was the first time I have gone into the pool with Gillie on her swim class day, and it was a blast. I am still pretty self conscience about my scar from my surgery a few years ago, so it took me a lot to get into the the pool. I am glad I went in though, we had a lot of fun. At the end of the class I was going underwater and blowing bubbles. She thought the was hilarious, and kept trying to dunk me :)
Next week is her last class. I might be going to NY later next week, so I might miss it :( Might have to have someone else go in my place to take final pictures if I do end up not being there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Blue eyes and Baby Blue eyes!!!