315/365

315/365


So it is about that time of year again that I need to renew my Xbox LIVE account. Sal sent me a link for Best Buys reward zone gamer program. Now I am already a member of the gamer program, I was not however a member of their special text program. Basically they send you a text, up to 4 a month, on good deals. This weeks deal was $20 off the $50 value of Xbox LIVE for 12 months. Pretty good deal, it is usually hard to find a deal online for $30 so I asked Heather if I could do it. She said go ahead since it it a good deal. Well before I went I looked to see if I had any reward zone coupons. O am I glad I looked. I had a $10 coupon just waiting for me. So I used that also, and got LIVE for $20 for 12 months! That is a great deal! I just checked too, and my expiration if Jan 21st, 2011...Gillie's 3rd birthday :)

No comments: