06-06-210

Just thought I would update this after our walk. First I would just like to thank everyone who donated, and everyone who walked with us yesterday. It was hot, but we had a great time for a great cause. I think our total donations were $675! That is great! We had a team goal of $500 and we met that and then some. I know how hard it is these tough economic times for everyone to spare some extra cash to donate to a cause that might not effect them personally, but you have no idea how much it means to me and my family. One day there will be a cure, maybe not in my lifetime, but I certainly hope it will be.
Here are a few pictures from yesterday.
2010-06-05-10
2010-06-05-5
2010-06-05-7

And just for a fun here is a video of Gillie dancing to Go Diego Go!


Casey

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Glad it all went well!! Gillie is so cute!