1-29-08 Part 1

Heather just called and she spoke with the doctor. He said if he was to guess when she could come home it will be another 4-5 days, but it may be 2-3 weeks. Which really Sucks....... She is doing much better, but she is still desatting when feeding and they can not let her go until she does not do that anymore.
Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers. She will be ok, but we just want her home. I will try and post again tonight, but if not, please understand.

Casey, Heather and Gillian.

P.S-I think I fixed all the pics, but if not let me know.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Sending you hugs and prayers. I know that wasn't what y'all wanted to hear. Just hang in there... I'll keep praying.

Sal Cartusciello said...

They said "could be", not a definite. They have to tell you every possibility.

Where's the link to your picture? I mentioned it in my blog.