1-28-08

Gillian is 1+ day free of any spells. That is very good news. She also had four feedings of almost only breastfeeding, also very good news. She had a chest X-Ray and is having an echo tomorrow. The doctor just wants to rule out any and all possibilities other then prematurity. That is pretty much it for the day. I am pretty tired and so is Heather. Think I am going to relax on the couch and call it a night.

Don't you just want to know what she is thinking?
DSC_8066

BTW if y'all want me to stop posting pictures of Gillie,(apparently I was spelling her nickname wrong previously) you just let me know ;)

O and guess who Gillie loves best??
DSC_8070

Love you honey :)

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Don't you stop posting pictures of that sweet girl!! It makes me smile every time I see them. My daughter even comes in and says "Awwww..."

Glad you are getting some rest. I have kept you all in my prayers daily. I am so thankful Gillian has had a couple of great days!! :)

Anonymous said...

We all know who she loves best. Auntie E. Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Don't you dare stop posting pictures, you know so many people look at this every day just to get a glimpse of her and by the way love the pink sleeper that says I love Daddy!!!!

She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She's thinking: "Amazing how it took only four days to wrap him around my little finger!" OR "PLEASE, don't let him put that pink Patriots cap on me again" teeheeeeeee....

keep the pictures comin', please!!!!

Sal Cartusciello said...

I thought "Gilly" was good. Guess you got over-ruled.

And, don't stop taking pictures. Just make them Gillian and Heather, and leave you out. ;-)