1-30-08

Just a small update today, I promise to have more soon. I have some things to write and am working on them, but I don't want to write it when I am half asleep....hold on have to get dog.....






Ok, back. So the update. Gillian had a wonderful day as of this writing. She only had one episode today, and has been feeding great! The nurse practitioner put her on Prevacid to help with her reflux. They are not sure if she has reflux but the way she acts sometimes after feedings leaves them to believe that she does. If she does have reflux, it is not that bad as she is not screaming or crying after feedings. So they said it may take a couple of days to see if it works, guess we shall have to wait and see. So let's hope tomorrow is another good day. I am kind of taking a Belichick approach to this, and take it one day at a time. We get through today, you move on to tomorrow, not the next day or the day after that. I think that will help me out and try to not count days. She will be home soon, I know it.
Now onto the pics, yes I have two today :)
The Gavette's (minus the other 4 legged girls)
DSC_8080

"Dad...I think I have to much pink...:)"
DSC_8085

On another note, a friend at work told me about a contest MSNBC is running to show off pictures of your Fandom for the Pats or the Giants. I submitted one of me and Gillie and it got picked as an Editor's Pick. Thanks again Jonathan for the link.
SUPER BOWL FANDOM

One more note, I got this email from Ian last night about Teddy Bruschi, if you don't know who Teddy is, read this, heck even if you do read this. He is a linebacker for the Patriots who suffered a stroke in Feb 2005, and thought he would never play again. 8 months later, he came back on the field and recorded 10 tackles. He is a remarkable individual athlete, and I proudly wear my Patriots jersey with his name and number every Sunday during football season. (also from Ian)

Three years after a stroke, Bruschi's back for his fifth Super Bowl


Ian said just this in the email, "Everyone who does something great works through crap first. I can't wait to see what Gillie will do..."

He is going to be such a great uncle to Gillie :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey--Heather DOES exist. Hi, girl.

As always--great photos of Gillie. I love the quote about her.....how true, how true!

Th3Guns1ing3r said...

Congrats on the picture. Although you need to keep that pic away from child services. Forcing her to wear a Pats hat could be considered abuse. :)

Sal Cartusciello said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:-0

Good going Slinger.

Glad to see that Heather was able to stop taking pictures long enough to be in a picture.