1-31-08

IMG00018.jpg

Yes I know this is not the best image, but I am going to start taking most of the photos in the hospital with my Blackberry. It is decent, not my D50 quality but it is ok. I am just tired as it is, and to lug my gear in the hospital is getting pretty tiring. That is not to say I won't take it in, just not for a few days or so. Plus, we hope she will get out soon. Once she gets home, the only images coming from my BB are ones when I do not have my camera, and that will be very scarce.
Gillian had another good day. She is almost 100% breastfeeding now, I think Heather did all the feedings today, without a bottle. When she did try and give her a bottle, she wouldn't take it.
So off to veg on the couch, and hope to watch Lost from 9-11, but I don't think I will make it all the way through.

I almost forgot, Gillian's Aunt Karlee got her a very cool wolf shirt from Cafepress. It came in the mail today. (I will tell you why wolves are important to this family on Feb 25th)

And she got this wonderful handmade bow from Hog and Mrs. Hog (Will and Su)
Mrs. Hog makes bows and has a really cool website you can order from Ribbons and Pearls Boutique
So if you have a little girl, or know a little girl, I can tell you these are nice. Course it could be she made Gillian a Red, Blue and Silver bow....yeah for the Patriots :)
(will post a pic of the bow when she can put it in her hair. She has more them me, but not much more)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I am so thankful and happy that Gillian had a great day. I'll keep praying she is home sooner than you think!

We just watched LOST... it is going to be SO good... Hope you were able to make it through.

Can't wait to hear about the wolves.... :)