More Baby Girl

Here are a few more pics from tonight. "Bean" will not be coming home with us just yet. She had a few episodes of Apnea. The nurses told us it was normal for 35 week old babies to go through this. Other then that, she is strong, great heartbeat, great pulse, great O2 levels, and man can she fuss....she is her father's daughter you know :)
Both Heather and I a little sad she will not come home with us, but we are also very confident in the nursing staff at Western Wake. They are wonderful people who truly care for the children they have there. Only knowing them for a few our and I could tell. I know they will take care of my little girl.....hmmmm I like how that sounded, "My little girl....."

0801_022

0801_019

4 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

Again, congratulations buddy. Glad everyone is doing well. From what I have read and heard, you have good people there at Western Wake.

Kellie said...

She is so beautiful, Casey. I know it is hard to leave her, but like you said they are great people. Her time apart from y'all will not be long. Can't wait to see more pics of her. :)

(If you see a nurse named Kendra Byrd, tell her I said hello. lol She works in the OB unit at Western Wake.)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's a beauty! I'm sure Heather is glad bean has arrived - especially since she already weighed 7-2!
Since we worked so close, maybe we'll stop in - let us know if you are all up for visitors.
-Ann and Ronnie

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Sal better be glad his tubes are tied, 'cause this is making me want another BEAN for myself!!!!

She is gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pictures. Casey--She has your cheeks. Soooooo adorable.