Gillian Marie Gavette

Yep, that is her name. It is funny because Heather and I decided to use this name since a little after we found out she was pregnant.
Gillian had a couple of spells today, but she is doing well. She has been eating very well and loves to let us know when she is unhappy :) Heather tested positive for Strep B and was given antibiotics during labor, but they think possibly her apnea might have been caused by an infection. They are going to give Gillain antibiotics and see how it goes. Cross your fingers.

DSC_7940

DSC_7944

DSC_7950

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both! I am so happy for you and hope everything is just peachy with the new addition. Hope you got lots of sleep! :)

Brian (Maizrim)

Kellie said...

I LOVE the name... beautiful. Glad they found out about Heather's Strep and are taking action. I will be praying for them both!!!

Anonymous said...

Casey, these pictures are killin' me. She is sooooo beautiful. I love the picture of the two of you together.

Please give Heather a hug for us and a smooch for Gillian (love the name)