05-24-2008

Hi all! This is Heather. I decided to update the blog today because I knew everyone REALLY wanted to see some new Gillie pictures! Our days are busy, so Casey just doesn't get the chance to update as frequently as he used to. So, I figured I would help out a little bit. I'm not sure I'll do as good a job as he does, though!

Gillie is doing great! As Casey mentioned in the previous post, she had a rough day last Saturday. Gillie is an excellent baby...she really is pretty happy all the time. She cries when hungry or tired, and that's about it. The rest of the time she is very content, so we knew something was a little "off" last weekend when she was having a hard time sleeping and was just really fussy. Thankfully, it only lasted for that one day, and she had a great week.

Today, we took Gillian for an appointment with her craniosacral therapist, and then we made a stop at Babies 'R Us (my favorite store!). We bought another stroller for Gillie...a smaller, lightweight stroller, and we also bought her a bathing suit! Casey will definitely have to post pictures of that! Our girl has got some adorable rolls, so we know she'll be cute in the bathing suit! I think the pool has to warm up a little bit before we make our first trip there, though.

Tomorrow we are planning on a trip to the NC Zoo. I'm sure Casey will take a ton of pictures, and will be posting some of them. Gillie is still too young to be interested in the zoo, but the weather is supposed to be beautiful and we thought it would be a nice way to spend the day. Maybe it will help take my mind off the fact that I will be turning 30 tomorrow! That's right...it's my big 30th birthday tomorrow! I think it will be a nice way to spend the day. I told Casey all I wanted for my birthday was to spend the day with him and Gillie. Of course, he also got me an MP3 player, which is nice. He also brought home some more beautiful flowers yesterday.

Okay, I'm going to try to post some pictures now, too, so you can all get your Gillie fix! I'll probably have to ask Casey to help me do it, and he'll get annoyed with how computer illiterate I am, but oh well!:) Hope that you are all doing well! Enjoy the holiday weekend!
2008-05-23-29
2008-05-23-23
2008-05-19-19

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Great to "hear" from you, Heather! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I remember 30... lol :)

Sounds like you'll have a great birthday at the Zoo. I know it will be fun.

Glad Gillian is feeling better. The pics were just too cute!!