06-06-2008

Ok, yet another video :) Aren't you glad I got this little camcorder? I know you are. :)



I picked up some software last night called Pinnacle Studio. So far so good. Looks like it uploads automatically to Yahoo Videos, so I will probably host all of these videos here.
Here is another video of Gillian and me. I don't post nearly enough images of her and me, so this is a good one.


Also, since my video skills.....let's just say they lack my normal quality, here are some pictures taken by me and by Heather.
2008-06-05-49
"Who is that beautiful baby in the mirror?" :)
2008-06-05-48

2008-06-05-35

That is all for now. I have the day off today and am going to fight the heat and go to the zoo for a little while. While I love it when Heather and Gillian go places with me, I am looking forward to going by myself so I don't make them wait in the hot sun while I try to get "the shot". I am sure 10 min down the road I will miss them....it usually happens everyday I leave to go to work....

I will try and post later on this evening. The Crohn's walk is tomorrow night, so we will be gearing up to lose a few pounds on the 5k walk in 100 deg heat :)




No comments: