06-21-2008

How can it be 5 months already.......
It seems like just yesterday Gillian was this big,
DSC_7905

And now look at her.....

2008-06-21-7
So today is Gillians 5 month Birthday. Heather and I can't believe how fast it has gone. Gillian just continues to amaze us everyday. She is starting to get some teeth, so probably in the next few weeks we will be starting her on solids....I never knew why they call them solids, I mean really, is strained peas and pureed fruit solid? Not to me :)
On Thurs Heather, Gillian, Kona and me will embark on a long journey....the journey to NY.
Should be a blast with a dog who loves to whine in the car and a 5 month old baby. Not the mention all the stuff we have to lug. I had to go out and get a car top carrier just to hope we can get everything. With it, we should be able to get all the suitcases in there, and not have much in Jeep....I hope. I am testing it out today as long as the rain holds off. Will defiantly be posting about the trip as we drive....through Twitter anyways. So between now and then, I doubt I will be updating this, as we have a lot of stuff to do before we get ready to go, but you never know.
Enjoy the video. Gillian is turning into quite a little talker.....and so it begins.... :)


2 comments:

Karlee said...

Happy 5 month birthday, Gillie! See you soon! I miss you! xoxoxo

Sal Cartusciello said...

Trip with baby and pet! You are a brave man, my friend.

The time does fly by quickly. Wait, it only gets faster.