07-21-2008

Well here she is, we don't know her name yet (we thought we had another 5 weeks)
DSC_7903

DSC_7913

DSC_7910

12:16pm, 7.2 lbs, and 19 inches.

She is gorgeous :)



This was the first pictures and posting from 6 months ago today. I said it yesterday and I will say it again today....where has this last 6 months gone?? I am sure my Mom said the same thing when I turned 30, and I think anyone with kids says the same thing all the time. A good friend of mine who I play online with said his daughter just turned 3 this month. I remember when she was born, and I could not believe it. BTW Hog, you really need to update you blog :) Alright back to Gillian. She is now able to sit up a lot better then ever, and is getting a tooth...a very sharp tooth... She talks all the time, and just lights up when she sees you after you come home from work, which by the way, makes a bad day turn into a very good one. She loves to eat her cereal now, and loves my camera, big surprise there.... She loves it when you talk and sing to her, she loves music and my remote. She loves Kona, Reesie and Tarryn. She loves the people who she knows and is stingy with her smiles to people she doesn't know. I find myself just loving to be around her, just to be with her. I think Heather and I love her more and more everyday.
Ok, how about some 6 month old pictures? Heather and I decided it would be best to wait until this weekend to take some official 6 month pics of Gillian. Might even try to get one of my camera buddies to come over and do a family shot.
DSC_1332
DSC_1336
DSC_1339
DSC_1342
DSC_1344
DSC_1349
DSC_1359
DSC_1382
DSC_1380
DSC_1385
DSC_1389
DSC_1398
(yeah there are a lot of pictures :))



BTW, if you have some time and feel like reminiscing, so back and look at the posts from January of this year. Some great memories and pictures is I do say so my self ;)

4 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

Yep, six months, and it seems like 6 days!

I see she is in the "everything in the mouth" phase. Have fun with that. I still get the creeps from remembering Cassie chew on a Wal*Mart cart. **shudder**

Anonymous said...

She sure is a beauty! Her hair is starting to look pretty red!

Kellie said...

Now just look at her!! It is amazing how quickly things change with a child in just six months! I still remember the day I was checking the blog constantly waiting for news of her arrival.

You will continue to fall more and more in love with her. It is an amazing thing.... She is so cute!!!!

Morgan said...

Every year that goes by I always say to people that "this is the best age" with Cassie.....and I'm right. EVERY age is a 'great age' as she changes and grows into a great girl. You will continue to go thru that with Gillian, too! Yep, amazing the changes in just 6 months!