07-24-2008

Just a quick post this afternoon since I have not done a lot this week. Not much new going on around here. Gillian's first tooth is poking through pretty good now, but she won't move her tongue out of the way long enough to take a picture of it :) She is rolling over a lot more from her back to her stomach, the only problem is I think she forgets how to go back and gets really mad..lol

I took this picture in NY, but I converted it to B&W. I like the B&W better, but Heather likes the color version better. Which do you prefer? That is my dad in the picture holding Gillie and making her laugh.

2008-07-06-182_B&W

DSC_0872

I got my replacement R1800 back this week, and it works great. The color version of the photo above was the first image I printed off, and hung it up in the house. Heather wants me to hang up more pictures and I am working on it.

Got my notice for the State Fair Photo contest this week. I entered the Mill picture in this post last year and did not place, but it was cool to have it hanging there with all the other images. Not sure what I am going to enter this year, but for $5 it is cheap enough to find some good image that I have. Think it will defiantly be a picture of Gillian, since that seems to be what the judges want to see. Kids and puppies... :)
Well I guess that is about it, have a nice rest of your day.

6 comments:

JediChric said...

That is so BEAUTIFUL!

GreenWithEnvy said...

I like both, but I think the B&W wins for me. BTW, let me know the state fair info, you can submit Gillie and I can submit Chase :)

Sal Cartusciello said...

I like them both. Does that help you? Normally I would say the B&W, but I like the different colors in the other.

Kellie said...

I must say I love the B&W... too precious!

I am entering something into the fair, too... not sure what, though. I entered Wesley and Mikayla's "Summer Feet" last year. I didn't place either... I am not sure exactly WHAT they look for anymore. lol I'll look for yours!

Elana said...

I like the B&W! Of course I love both, but I know you, you won't let me choose both.

Morgan said...

One more vote for the B&W. Especially with her Grandpa in the photo....there's just something classic and old fashioned about it.