Randy Pausch

I will admit, I never have heard of Randy Pausch until yesterday...the day he died. He was 47 years old, and had pancreatic cancer. His outlook on life was something special. He was upbeat even after he heard he was going to die. Here is a link for his last lecture at Carnegie Mellon. Please, please, please, take the hour and forty minuets to watch this lecture. A lot of it is about technology and gaming, but even if you are not a fan of those, you will enjoy it and be moved. So take the time to watch it, and share it with everyone you know.
He is a person I would have liked to known, and am very sorry he is gone.

Rest in Peace.....





1 comment:

Kellie said...

I never saw the video but heard it was great.

Saw you wanted info on back up stuff. I just did MoxyHome... it is $4.95 or something like that a month and I did a couple of years. I just finished backing up everything this morning. Took two weeks. Just a thought for you!