08-10-2008

So I was going to write some stuff yesterday but I turned yesterday afternoon into back up picture day. I have been looking for some good automated backup software since I got my new backup HD and came across SyncToy from Microsoft. It is free, it works great and you can set it up to run through your normal scheduled tasks. Anyone one who reads this blog and has pictures should back them up on a normal basis. I backuped up all of my RAW(NEF) files to DVD's yesterday and took them up to the neighbors. That way if something happens here, I have them offsite somewhere. I would hate to lose all of the picture of Gillian like I lost all of the puppy pictures of Kona. Ok enough Geek talk. Last night Heather and I went to Lisa's 30th Birthday party in Carborro at Southern Rail. We had a good time, stayed out way to late, and I did not feel good this morning....I will leave it at that :)
I took a bunch of pictures of Gillian this weekend, so rather then post them all I made a slide show. Let me know if you have trouble seeing this. I am not sure but since I mark most of my pictures private, they might not show up. If they don't let me know and I can fix it.

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

This picture is from Friday with her "dad already does not like you wearing short" skirt on.... :)
2008-08-08-18

Any finally, Gillian had bananas today, which apparently she liked. I was sleeping at the time she ate them but Heather said she loved them. Maybe she just really did not like the pears.... :)
Well that is all for me, think I will go watch some more Olympics and then go to bed. Have a good night.

P.S. What do you think of the new banner? I got the idea from Kellie's page. (thanks for looking for the file for me too Kellie)

5 comments:

GreenWithEnvy said...

Love the banner, and the slideshow is saying "No such photos found"

Kellie said...

I saw the slideshow... so cute!!! LOVE THE BANNER, by the way. Meant to tell you that already. :) Glad I could inspire you... he hee

Ok... I do not like you that you found free back up... that is OK... I just backed up my system again this morning and what a wonderful feeling that is. :) I just pay a measly amount each month so it's worth it.

Enjoy the Olympics!

Morgan said...

LOL.....a FEW pictures??!!! I like your new banner!

Sal Cartusciello said...

I have already told him the banner is fine except he did not crop out the guy on the right. :-)

That program is Vista only. I really need tyo get off my lazyness, and check out Mozy.

Morgan said...

.....especially with that horrid Patriots hat on! ; ) GO BOLTS! (you know were gonna meet at the end of the season again, right??)