08-14-2008


Peas..... from Casey Gavette on Vimeo.

(watch video first, then scroll down.)



















"No sir, I don't like 'em."
So it looks like peas are the food she dislikes the most. My Mom will say that is no surprise for my child, since I was not a fan of peas until about 10 years ago. I did everything I could not to eat peas when I was a kid, and yes my parents made me eat everything, and I stayed at the table until I was done. Granted we did not have ridiculous portions like we have now, but still, I needed to eat everything, and peas were my nemesis. I did everything from sneak them into the garbage can, feed them to the dog, and I once even lined the under rim of my plate in order to not eat them. That last one worked great, until I picked the plate up :) I stayed at the table one night till bedtime, but I think I finished them cause I did not want them from breakfast the next morning. ;)
I have always been a picky eater. I still am to a point, but that is because of my Crohn's. I have branched out a bit more and tried things I would not have touched years ago, and I hope Gillian will not be picky like me, and experience many different foods, and not just a few things.

2008-08-14-38
2008-08-14-2
2008-08-14-24
2008-08-14-46

(Gillian took this one, honest she did....Ok she didn't really but doesn't it look like she did?)
2008-08-14-51

Good Night everyone :)
2008-08-14-58

2 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

She is doing fine with the foods. Same faces as Cassie. I'm waiting for the sweet potatos so we can watch her turn "orange" like Cassie did. :-)

The pictures with her mouth open are just too much!

Kellie said...

That is great!! lol It is so fun watching them try different foods. Sounds like she's doing a wonderful job with them, though. Just keep putting the peas in front of her... you never know when the taste might "catch on." We did that with the kiddos and they pretty much eat everything we put in front of them now. Wesley just can't handle tomatoes no matter how many times he tries. lol