09-04-2008

Just a real quick update before I head off to bed, sorry not the DC monument update...I will get that this weekend.
So yesterday Gillian started to test out a sippy cup. As you can see from the pictures she doesn't quite get the whole concept of feeding herself yet, but we are working on it. Right now we hold it up and she looks like a little bird, mouth wide open and arms to the side :) She was grabbing it a little bit, but not tilting it up to much. She will get it and we are going to work on it every day.
Working at C2 has been pretty good. I like working in the cameras and PC's and it is not real hard work. Hope to get my shirt sometime soon, so I don't look like some crazy guy with a plastic name tag wandering around asking if anyone needs any help :)
Well that is all, I said it would be quick.... night all.

2008-09-03-39

2008-09-03-37

2008-09-03-35

2008-09-03-33

2008-09-03-28

2008-09-03-25

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Believe me, when she gets the whole concept of that sippy cup, you won't get it out of her hands! It's amazing how big Gilly has gotten since I first saw her.....

Kellie said...

That is too funny. I remember that all too well. Wesley was not so happy about his bottle being taken away. lol

By the way... go check out my blog because I "tagged" you to do what I had to do. lol :)

Shiroi Kuma said...

9/12 and no new pix of Gilly since 9/4????? After a hard week at work a pseudo gramma NEEDS a Gillie Bean photo fix.