09-12-2008

Just a quick late night post in case anyone other than Sal is still awake... :) Speaking of Sal, if y'all want to read a bunch of political stuff, I highly recommend you go to his page (and Sal that is not poking fun, you have made me think about a lot of things). One thing about my Blog is I will never discuss religion, or politics. Sorry to those who really want to know who I am voting for, and what I believe in....just not writing about it, but feel free to ask me about if you see me. I will talk about those topics then ;)

So.....been busy working at Circuit City on some week nights. It is an OK job, fairly easy and I enjoy talking to people. Problem is that I miss Heather and Gillian more than I thought I would. But I keep reminding myself it isn't forever, and the way that this year has been flying by, it won't be too long before I stop working there. Speaking of working....Oct 6th, I officially go back into Engineering. A lot of people don't know about it yet, and I have been thinking of doing this for some time now. I love my job now, and I love working with the people I do. They have been great. I just have been missing working on machines. There is something to be said for seeing a working machine and knowing that your parts are helping that machine run, and in turn helping that operator run his/her business. Yes I work in IT now and without us none of that gets done anyways, but it is still different. Looks like I will still be doing a little support with my group for when we do an uprgade in Nov, so not like I won't ever talk to them again...probably call them on my first day back cause I will have "turned" back :) Pretty sure if that happens Missy will drive to Sanford and kick my butt :) O yeah, I will be working with my old group back in Sanford...yeah Sanford, long drive but Heather said I could get a bike sooner...right honey?? lol
Ok enough about me, here are some more crazy hair Gillie pictures:

2008-09-12-1

2008-09-12-6

Think I like these pictures cause she already has more hair them me :)
Ok that is it for tonight, I am off tomorrow I hope to finally post about the rest of our DC trip.
Night all, or good morning if you are reading this in the AM.

5 comments:

Shiroi Kuma said...

Thank you; now I can go to sleep.

Sal Cartusciello said...

9:40 pacific time, so yes I am awake. :-)

Thanks for the nice words. Love this country and just presenting how I think. Someone has another opinion that makes me rethink my position. That's great, and is what this country is all about.

Sure you and Heather were husband and wife for a long time, but now with Gillian you are a family, and you do those hard/tough things for them. You're a good man, good husband & good dad.

We going bike shopping when I get back east? ;-)

Karlee said...

Oh, I miss her and so does Katie. 3 more days Gille and Aunt Karlee will be back! (I know she misses me, too)

GreenWithEnvy said...

Darn right I'll kick you're butt!!! You've been great to work with and you will be missed in the group. I'm sure you'll send me IM's of the latest greatest camera stuff too (love the DMC-TZ5K, love it). Just remember "don't piss off IT)" we make things happen, good :) or bad >:}

And love the pics of Gillie!

Kellie said...

That is great for you that you are getting back to your engineering roots. You remind me of one of my students last year... all grown up, of course. :) You'll have to enlighten me on some simple machine stuff to teach my kids. (I realize you are way above that, but thought I'd throw that in for good measure.)

Gillian's hair is too cute and funny. I still need to meet you all in person. :)