09-14-2008

Just a quick update for the day as I did not get time for the rest of the DC photos. So everyone knows, or should know I am a huge New England Patriots fan, but you did you know that so is Gillian?

2008-09-14-2

2008-09-14-11

2008-09-14-13

2008-09-14-12

Yes, so thanks to Grammie (Mom I will send you one of the pictures), Gillian has her own official Pats Jersey, and she loves it. I think Heather told me someone in the grocery store had a Giants jersey on, and she stuck her tongue out at them ;)
That is all for now.

5 comments:

Shiroi Kuma said...

This post made me laugh so hard; which was a very good thing 'cause my Mom is having a heart cath tomorrow. So thanks for the healthy dose of laughter ...

Sal Cartusciello said...

Well, the pictures are all cute, except for the jerseys. ;-)

Morgan said...

.....don't you know, man, that wearing that jersey can cause her to break out in a nasty rash??? OY, the emotional scarring you are already putting her thru.....

: )

Kellie said...

Aw... that is too stinkin' cute. I don't care about the team stuff, you know that, but that is so sweet that y'all are Patriot Buds... I realize Sal and Morgan would disagree. lol :)

Kellie said...

Just read your comment about backing up and hitting your mirror. lol I am sorry about that... To make you feel better, a few years ago I was backing INTO our garage and did the same thing. In fact, I had a friend in the van that day telling me how well I back up into the garage.. and then I tore the mirror off the side. Yeah, great backing skills. We came out to the tune of around $200, too. :)