1-27-08

_DSC8034
See I do have eyes. :) Gillian had a very good day today, as of this writing. No episodes and was awake and looking at us for the 5 o'clock feeding. I have to work tomorrow but I am meeting Heather and Gillian for an 11 o'clock lunch date. Even though I have not been in the hospital as much as Heather has been, I am sad to go back to work and leave her. Good thing I work down the street :) So I am going to go to bed soon and then get up at 5am to go in. Everyone have a good night, and will post more tomorrow.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I LOVE that picture... so sweet. Rest good tonight. Glad Gillian had an awesome day. I prayed for all of you. :)

Sal Cartusciello said...

Hooray, Gillian! Glad to hear about the good day.

Think her eyes were open because she did not have that silly Patriots hat on. ;-)

Hope iHop was good.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness---what a face! I am sooooo glad she had a great day. With the brigade of folks praying for her, she can't help but have great days from here on out!!!! : )

Hi to you two, too!!!

Unknown said...

she's precious. glad to hear she's doing well. you are all in my thoughts.

Th3Guns1ing3r said...

Cute! Precious!