Post of the Day-"I wanna hold your hand...."

DSC_7969

Gillian is doing well today. She is feeding very well, and really lets us know when she is pissed...getting more and more like her dad everyday :) Heather is being discharged around 6pm. We were going to move to a family room after we got discharged but the room is not ready, so we are going to go home. Heather is going to come back around 8 and then again at 11. We both will be back around 8am tomorrow and hopefully be back for the whole day. Pretty tired so, that is all for today.

5 comments:

Hogwild said...

Congrats again, Furg and Heather!

Hang in there, man. I know what y'all are going through. The week that Laura Kate was in the NICU was the hardest week of my life, hands down. It'll be over before you know it and you'll have your girl home.

Take care,
Hog

Sal Cartusciello said...

Good news buddy. You can also do that last minute "tweaks" so everything is ready in the Gillian's room.

Th3Guns1ing3r said...

She's a beaut! (I sound like I'm leaving a comment about a motorcycle...)

Get some sleep buddy.

Kellie said...

Precious photo.....

Everything will come together soon! I know you are anxious to get her home. It won't be as long as you think. :)

Morgan said...

I love that 'hand holding' photo. I wish Sal and I had thought of taking a camera to the hospital with us when Cassie was born. Your photos are fantastic.