Post of the Day-Heather's New Phone

While I was in the hospital around this time last year.....man it has been a whole year??? Wow...more on that, maybe later. Anyways, while I was in the hospital Heather was using my Motorola Q, (I have the silver one)all the time. She would send texts to friends, a lot to Sal and Scott, check my email for me, and other things. Since then she had wanted a phone with a keyboard. She had mentioned it throughout the year on and off. One of the neighbor friends got a LG enV for their daughter, and then she bought one for herself. It has a full QWERTY keyboard and makes for very easy texting, which as Sal can attest to, I do A LOT. I think she kind of felt left out and wanted to be one of the cool kids again, so we picked up the Samsung SCH-u740 Black for her today.
New Phone

As you can see it has a full QWERTY keyboard and a pretty nice dual flip design that lets you go from a clamshell type phone to a full on texting machine! From reviews I have seen, this is a good phone, and I think this is probably one of the techiest things Heather has ever had. So her new phone is the subject of my POTD. Wonder what tomorrow will bring...

Casey

7 comments:

Kellie said...

That is a nice phone! Glad she could get that... it will come in handy when she needs to text you to buy more diapers on your way home from work. hee hee...

Did you bounce your flash off the ceiling?

Sal Cartusciello said...

I like that phone. I love my iPhone, but I will get something that feels better once we get back to NC and I can keep my "919" number.

OK, how are you getting the links in your page? Do you use the same coding as we do on GG? Send me an email if it is a long explanation for a slow nerd like me. ;)

Unknown said...

Yes I bounced the flash off the ceiling and the phone was on a white piece of poster board. I thought it came out pretty nice for not using a soft box. All the white on the poster board was blown out, but it did have a nice effect. I am sure she will be texting me more to pick up things in the next month or so ;)
Sal, I will email you. I use my flickr account now, But I am sure we can get you setup with something else. Kellie might also be able to say, since I think her images are hosted by blogger.

Sal Cartusciello said...

Mine are also blogger and Picasa albums. I will look at Flickr. I want to know how you get you embedded links.

Kellie said...

I was just checking out your older posts, Casey.. You have some great shots on here. I saw you and Heather went on a walk at Hemlock Bluffs in Cary a couple of years ago... where do you live?

Unknown said...

Kellie,
We live in Apex. About 5 miles from Sal's old place.

Kellie said...

OK! You aren't too far from me, then. I live off of Blaney Franks Road off of Ten-Ten...