Post of the Day

So not much really going on, but I thought it had been a week since I last wrote, I would put something in here. The Patriots are playing the Chargers this weekend in the AFC Championship game, and I have not heard from Sal all week. I think Morgan told him not to talk to me :) I have some State friends at work giving me a hard time, but it is all in good fun. I think it will be a great game, but I think it is going to be a Green Bay vs New England Superbowl, and that should be awesome.
I have been reading this great book called Scott Kelby's 7-Point System and it is a wonderful book for CS3. I have read a ton of Photoshop books and this by far is the best one I have read and used in the last few years. After one chapter I was blown away by some of it. These are some before and after shots. I still think I can make the after a little better, but not bad for a first time attempt after using his system.
Before:
Before 7 Point System
After:
After 7 Point System

Like I said, not the greatest, but not to shabby for me, (I think the trees can be a bit greener, but it is very close)
Heather had her baby show this weekend and her Mom came down from NY. It was nice she was able to come down, and I know Heather really enjoyed having her here.
We have pretty much everything we need right now for the baby to come home. Only about 5 more weeks and that will be a reality. I am very excited for this baby to come into this world. For all the problems this world has, it still has some wonderful things, and I hope I can show them to my son or daughter.
Heather and I wonder what "Bean" will look like, her or me. God I hope he/she has Heather's looks. :)
Well that is all for now, until next week.
Casey

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Neat photo, Casey! Where did you take that? Beautiful view...

When that sweet baby comes I know what your pictures of the day will be of... :)

Unknown said...

That was taken at Chimney Rock. Heather and I went there for our anniversary in Oct. It was a great place to visit.