05-10-2008

Weeds.....I hate them... I have never been one to really do yard work. I don't like it, it hurts my back, and it just isn't that important to me. Heather used to cut the grass before she was pregnant, and ask my parents, I had to be forced into the mowing the lawn when I was a kid, even on a riding mower. In the last few weeks I have started to want to get my grass to go better, and therefor try to get rid of the weeds first. Which is pretty much the yard right now. The drought really did some damage on it, and we were going to re sod the whole yard last Oct, but we couldn't water so what was the point. Maybe this fall we can do it. Until then I will keep fighting the good fight and try to banish the weeds this year, and hope get some nice grass later on.

Look what Gillian got Heather for an early Mother's Day present.

DSC_9737
DSC_9740

The two pink Roses are for Mom and Daughter.
Everyone have a nice Mother's day, I know Heather is excited about her first one :)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

We have tons of weeds here, too... no fun. As you know, however, I have enjoyed photographing them a time or two!! lol

Love Heather's flowers! I know she doesn't know me, but tell her "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" and I hope she enjoys every minute of her first one. What a blessing little Gillian is to all of you!